Oggetto: Re: Versione Alternativa
non l'ho capita :sorry2:
Oggetto: Re: Versione Alternativa
Conosco questa degli Ozz :figo:
Finlandia ha scritto: [Visualizza Messaggio]
Conosco questa degli Ozz :figo:
Artista: Ozz
Titolo: 01
Dorothy is a girl in a happy town
But she dreams another world
Everytime the sun is going down
Close her eyes and flies away
Colours, lights and music fill her mind
No more troubles no more fears
Everybody in love
to join in time
In that world of fantasy
I Lost my destination
I've got a new direction
Gimme satisfy
And leave me through the night
it's like my secret pleasure
I need a good vibration
Dancing that's alright
I feel in paradise
Titolo: 01
Dorothy is a girl in a happy town
But she dreams another world
Everytime the sun is going down
Close her eyes and flies away
Colours, lights and music fill her mind
No more troubles no more fears
Everybody in love
to join in time
In that world of fantasy
I Lost my destination
I've got a new direction
Gimme satisfy
And leave me through the night
it's like my secret pleasure
I need a good vibration
Dancing that's alright
I feel in paradise
Oggetto: Re: versione alternativa
Oggetto: Re: Versione Alternativa
:mrgreen: :mricy: :mrpole: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Vai a Precedente 1, 2
Pagina 2 di 2
Non puoi inserire nuovi ArgomentiNon puoi rispondere ai Messaggi
Non puoi modificare i tuoi Messaggi
Non puoi cancellare i tuoi Messaggi
Non puoi votare nei Sondaggi
Non puoi allegare files
Non puoi scaricare gli allegati
Non puoi inserire eventi calendario